Saturday, July 25, 2009

TAGGED BY SERHAN AND CASS!

Directions :once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1. I LOVE CHOCOLATES!!
cause' they always cheer me up! [:

2. I have one whole basket of soft toys
don't ask why, cause' i just enjoy collecting them

3. I hate my to see my scanner
my scanner is like where i put my homework and i hate to see them pilling up everyday!

4. I hate when people use 'lol'
they sound so awful, try reading it 'lol' 'lol' 'lol' weird right? hahaha

5. I enjoy scolding serhan in class
hahahaha and i guess she enjoys irritating me too

6. I'M SCARED OF COCKROACHES!
especially those that can fly! ewwwwww

7. I have many stickers at home, even barbie
i think i like barbie when i was young hahahahaha

8. I LOVE GREEN !
i think they're awesomeee! [:

9. I brush my teeth when i'm bathing
i don't know why, but i don't feel good if i don't do hahahah

10. I'm gonna dieee
cause' trial and PMR coming and i haven't study

I tag:wanqing, yap zoe, stefi, yubei, nico, halili, zoe kan, xynna, jessie, adeline boey

No comments:

Post a Comment