Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting lazier and lazier to blog nowadays. Ugh.
Anyway, here's a reply to all your posts. Finally, i know hahahaha.
Okay, i'm sorry for everything i did. I know you care a lot about me. And I'm sorry to put you in a difficult position. To choose between me and you-know-who. You may think i'm selfish or whatsoever, and i don't care, but that was the only way i can do to protect you. I don't deny that i was afraid that you will choose you-know-who. I know you were in dilemma too. But i don't wanna see you getting bullied, alright? It's finally nine months today from the day we were together. Heee. Anyway, thanks for your understanding, your care and love, and your everything. [: Although we don't message everyday, you know i love you banyak banyak right? HAHAHA. XD You cannot emo to yourself kay? I don't mind being your listener. [: Put yourself together and buck up! Cheers! <3>

To you.
I realized we often exchange glances.
You know, i still miss you.
I miss the time we had together.
If time could reverse, i will surely cherish you.
I promise you not to take things for granted.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment