Monday, April 20, 2009

Sivik, a great subject for all


HAHAHAHA. I just sudddenly think that sivik is one of the best subject ever. My class, well actually my group won for the darn exhibition. All we did was just placing a superbly packed-with-info kind of folio (buffalo hahaha) and we WON!! HAHAHA. Tan Seow Heng said if we dance the tarian we would definetly win. Buffalo her. We did nothing also can win laa. Heck the people that never let us rasmikan the hamper and i never get my tam-tam. Thanks yilin for your kindness,i appreciate. XD


And even the teacher is just fascinating. Me and burp monster 1 was eating in the class with the magic chew (so nice that sweet) and she din give a shit damn about it (actually i think she saw but she buat tak tahu) Nevermind. Unimportant.


But yeah, interesting day today. I think burp monster 2 din come just because she doesn't wanna wear the police shirt. But good also la. I scared i see already i might just burst into laughter (no offence taken burp monster 2).HAHAHA. XD


okay i wanna search for my map now and i'm gonna draw. yay.


ciao.


heh. this is meant for you. you can have the bull for yourself. not gonna stoop to your level. if that offended you i apologize so i change to my buffalo. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment