Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm sick of 3B

3B. Whoa. It is well maybe the best class in the perdagangan stream *puke. I used to have so much fun in Form 1. So me and jaz formed a new group.
The PK3B. Parti Komunis Tiga Bintang. Together we shall fight the Barisan Nasional. Consists of.. I shall not say here in case i offend anyone. So if you wanna know, ask me. (:
We have 4 people currently, not bad okay? hahaha. So if you wanna join, read the ikrar below. And tell us.
Kami, Parti Komunis Tiga Bintang, dengan tekun dan segala hati (wholeheartedly, direct translation) akan menentang Barisan Nasional 3B. Sekian, terima kasih (jaz said must be polite. hehh). (:
Hookay back to my senarai kandungan.
ciao.
burp monster 1 burped twice today.
eww. she said drink water ma, CAN BURP ONE.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment