Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Giving up

I gave up.
Thanks sis, it's two month now.
ILY. (:
I tried trusting you again, but it was to no avail.
I tried to make things better. but i think it's worst now.
I tried commiting myself to these friendships again, and i'm still trying.
I wish it would stay forever, but my wish was shattered.
I wish things can be better.
And i still wish.
I'm sorry if you think that you don't trust me.
I'm sorry if you think all of those are just pretends.
I'm sorry if you think you are betrayed.
But i seriously did not.
I really did not.
What you're not happy with, just say.
I don't wish to be accused.
Neither do i want any misunderstandings.
I believe things can be better.
If i weren't isolated all the time.
I believe we're friends forever.
And i still do. (:
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment